Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What Color Should My Blog Be???

New quiz. Fun & funky.

Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.


Interestingly enough, I'm not much into the color purple... although I'm beginning to lean into the blues/purples in my fabric purchases! Change happens. Lots of folks think I 'ought' to be 'into' purple due to my spiritual outlook on life. Meanwhile, my skin tones indicate I am an "autumn" and look good in fall colors. And the colors that REALLY turn me on in the fabric stores are vibrant reds, oranges and yellows! But I love the cool colors, too - just not as much. O well. So much for "shoulds" and "oughts!"

1 comment:

k baxter packwood said...

I came up as Purple as well.