Sunday, October 16, 2005

More Antique Photos for Your Enjoyment!

I scanned in another 60+ old photos today. Here are a few for you to see - eventually you'll see them coming up in various quilting projects, to be sure!


This cutie is my cousin + her teddy bear - 1940s


These somber children are my grandmother, Mary Alice Collopy, and her two younger brothers, Rosco and Robert - yes the youngest IS a boy! This was taken before his first hair-cut, obviously. 1895


Snowy Mr. Pumpkin - Halloween in Minnesota!


Great-grandma Emma Paden Stephen on the porch swing - about 1915 or so.


My mom, A. Irene Buck reading a book at age 5-6 - about 1915.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rayna said...

Pat - I covet these photos! Lucky you. You are having a banner year, aren't you? Congrats on all your acceptances.
R.