Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Cookie Time

We had the first ever "Christmas Cookie Bake-off" last Saturday. This is also the first year in a very long time that we have had family living nearby. As it happens, we may have our second Christmas Cookie Bake-off in another week or two...since we've nearly consumed all the goodies that weren't frozen! Below are my daughter and granddaughter busily making a variety of tasty cookies. I'm in the background, supplying all the ingredients, pans, info as needed - and taking pictures, too. I did make some lemon snow bars during the day, too. But I did not make dinner...







And night fell...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cookiessssss! I love cookies. I ate cookies today. :D
speaking of eating, the fish keep eating their rocks from the fish tank, and spitting them back out. it's weird. haha

Fay's Fun said...

hi Pat - and Season's Greetings and Very Best Wishes for 2009 -- Thank you for this link on Marions bookwork Group -- I loved rambling through your Journal.
The Photo is Exquisite -- an art quilt blueprint !! (or just a print photo ;-]]]]])
Your family christmas cookie cook-off reminded me of my Mum -- who used to entertain the 5 of us by allowing us to "help" !!! Cheers Fay (West Aus.)

norwoodcj said...

Pat ... I want to replace my little ornament that you call the "blah blah boys"! Where did you get your replacements? I live in central PA too! You can email me at norwoodcj@aol.com. Thanks, Carol