Wednesday, March 22, 2017

So Much FUN Painting Birds!


Raven in the Snow - (c) Pat Dolan 2017 - 9hx12w" - $135.00 + 6% PA tax + shipping





These past two weeks have been a time of intensive painting in the studio. I'm preparing for an open studio in early May, so I need work to have on the walls. Right now, most of my bird paintings are hanging in The State College Frame Shop and Gallery. Several have sold, and I will be picking them up next month. But it's always a good idea to have a lot of work on hand when people are coming to visit one's studio!

Here are several of the 8 Raven paintings that I've been working on recently.

Raven Complaining! - (c) Pat Dolan 2017 - 9hx12w" - $135.00 + 6% PA tax + shipping





Shy Raven - (c)Pat Dolan 2017 - 9wx12h" - $135.00 + 6% PA tax + shipping





Raven Attentive - (c)Pat Dolan 2017 - 9wx12h" - SOLD






4 comments:

Eryq Ouithaqueue said...

I love "Attentive"! Is it available for purchase?

Pat Dolan said...

Yes, "Attentive" is available. I accept PayPal only.

Pat

Eryq Ouithaqueue said...

Please tell me the price, and who I make the PayPal payment to (I could not find a link on your site).

Pat Dolan said...

I messaged you on Facebook.
Pat