Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Playing with the Collage App


When we lived in State College, we had a lot of shade gardens, perfect for early spring plants. Here is a combination of some of the lovely Spring flowers we enjoyed for our 6 years there. The current Collage App that I'm using is free from the app store but there is an upgrade available, which I think I'll invest in. Click on an image to see an enlargement of the photos.

Here are some collages that I made a few years ago using Picassa - which is no longer available. I liked being able to change the colors of the borders to match the photographs.




And a winter version!

Back to Spring...

This is Millbrook Marsh in the fog. In this one, and some from above, you can see the difference in the shapes allowed by Picassa that are not easy to find elsewhere. But I'm checking out more software and apps to see if I can go back to creatively collaging my photos.

And this one goes back to our trip to Ireland and Scotland in 2007. All of these photos were taken in Scotland near where some of my ancestors lived.

This one is the Arizona desert in bloom.

Suggestions for alternate Collage apps or photo programs are most welcome!



No comments: