Sunday, May 08, 2005

A Happy Dance!

Today I was told that all 3 of the FabriQuilts I made last month from their line of fabrics (see April 10 + 11 blog) were purchased by the FabriQuilt company! They were made to hang in the company booth at the recent Kansas City Quilt Market. Their booth won SECOND PLACE at Quilt Market, and they were thrilled with all the quilts and the attention that their booth received!

The quilts were fun to make, serendipitous, + playful - lots of bright colors and geometric shapes...and the fabric was FREE!!! My thanks to the Kansas Art Quilters and especially to Linda Frost for arranging this opportunity for our membership. Here are pictures of the booth - although my quilts are not showing, you'll get to see how the booth was decorated.

The one remaining quilt - part of the Kansas Art Quilter Exhibition at Quilt Market - Signs of Life III, will be returned to me in time for the State Quilt Guild of NJ Convention, A Garden Party, June 9-11 at the NJ Expo Center in Edison, NJ.

So I'm dancing a happy dance today!!! And I celebrated by signing up for Rayna Gillman's class next Saturday in Rahway! Happy dancing indeed!

1 comment:

Gerrie said...

Congratulations, Pat! That is fantastic.