Monday, September 26, 2005

ACS Art Cards for Houston


FEATHERS cPat Dolan 4x6" fiberart card

As most of you know, Virginia A. Spiegel established an on-line fundraising event called Fiberart For A Cause 2005 where she raised (with the help of others) $13,7000 in a very short period of time. (To learn more, click on the subject heading above and you will be linked to Virginia's ACS website.)

Many of you also know that Karey Bresenhan has invited Virginia to continue this event during the Houston Quilt Market and Festival coming up in mid-October. I have been fortunate enough to have been part of this extraordinary fundraiser and continue to be as we approach the big quilt weekend. Last week, I posted 5 of the 10 cards I have donated for the upcoming event. Tonight I will post a few more. Within a day or two, I will post my donation to the silent auction entitled "Band of Feathers" - which will be among those contributed by 11 invited artists to participate in this particular aspect of the fundraising effort. But for now, here are the remainder of my 'regular' cards now in Houston awaiting the big show.


ORANGE BOTTLE cPat Dolan 4x6"


THE BOOT cPat Dolan 4x6"


SOMBER cPat Dolan 4x6"

1 comment:

Micki said...

Pat, these are great. I just received my copy of Cloth Paper Scissors today and saw your "Owl" postcard in it. Love it.