Friday, March 16, 2007

One-Woman Art Show photos

Here are some photos of my art show at the Monmouth County Library Headquarters, Manalapan, NJ. The exhibit runs from March 5 - April 1. The art department staff is responsible for the hanging of the wall display, while I did the 5 glass cases. There are 30 pieces hanging in the check-out section of the library headquarters and another 30 small works in 5 display cases that are in the outer lobby of the library. A total of 60 pieces - I guess I finally have a "body of work!" (If you want a close-up view, click on the photo and it will enlarge.)








This is their sign announcing the lecture I'll be giving at 7pm next Thursday evening. It will be interesting for me to create the lecture around their description!

And, finally, the crocus blooming yesterday in the front yard - they are now buried in ice/snow...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That must be really exciting to see your work all together like that!

PaMdora said...

Congratulations on your show! everything looks great. and wow, you take great photos of birds!

Anonymous said...

What an accomplishment, Pat! I believe I saw "From Tears to Dancing," one of my favorites, still.

I hope to see your work, in person.

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

Congratulations, Pat! It looks like a great show in a great space!

Anonymous said...

That is quite the body of work. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

cool !! I wish I could've seen it !! congrats !!