Saturday, March 24, 2007

Quilting Books Still for Sale

The following books are still for sale - I've had several inquiries recently, but did not have email addresses to which I could respond. An additional postage charge of $4.00 for Priority US Mail will be added to the cost - higher for international postage. Here they are:

Pinneaple Passion by Nancy Smith & Linda Milligan Never used; Like-New Condition $10.00

Interlacing Borders by Donna Hussain Never used; Like-New Condition $8.00

Heirloom Machine Quilting by Harriet Hargrave Signed by author/owner stamp on 1st page/class notes on last page/otherwise great condition $8.00

Four Corners Reversible Jacket - Never used, Like New - $5.00


It's odd - I like all of these patterns - wish I had made the jacket...but the artist in me simply cannot stand to follow patterns - thus the "like new" condition of these books... Hopefully, someone else will be able to put them to good use!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe pineapple. Je suis ananana !! (I am a pineapple !!) =D hehehe