Monday, January 28, 2008

Art Experimentation

My new design wall, directly behind the sewing table - which has wheels on it to roll it out of the way so I can access the design wall easily.

Finally, I'm back working in the studio!
Painted, stamped canvas done a few years ago and today embellished with Pearl Ex Pigments by Jacquard.

With a border fabric laid along side...

Below I've added some painted cheese cloth to the surface to add a dimensional effect. At the moment, it's not adhered to the canvas.

And here it is with the border fabric laid along side.

While I was experimenting, I took out some more bare canvas and, with Liquitex Acrylic Paints, painted the raw canvas with brushes, sponges, and splattered paint.

Here is my studio with the rolling table in the middle - my only real work surface aside from the sewing table and the computer desk top...

No comments: