Friday, March 25, 2016

I Have Gallery Representation!


Woo Hoo! The State College Framing Company & Gallery on South Atherton now exhibits my work for sale! The bird portrait series I've been doing for the past couple of years has found a wall where it can be seen and hopefully purchased!

Here is their web address, but be aware that it is so incredibly slow, due to the high quality images, that it takes for ever to load.

Meanwhile, here are a few of my photos from the gallery - not as good as their photos, to be sure!

Above: Artist Brienne Brown's lovely watercolors of the farmland in our county. They were still arranging this exhibit when I took these photos.
Below: Six of my birds

Above & below: glass artist, Susan Rosenthal's absolutely gorgeous blue glass vases

I'm delighted to be in such great company with other talented local artists! Thank you, John McQueary II, for including me in your wonderful shop and gallery!

No comments: