Friday, March 08, 2019

STUDIO CLEAN-UP! Half-price Sale on My Original Art!!!


Last year I was mostly out of commission as an artist while I obtained three new joints, making my life ever so much easier today! The recoveries took time, of course, so my exhibiting options were minimal. Therefore, I now have a large backlog of paintings that are taking up space I need for my new work.

All paintings posted today are acrylics. Most are on canvas, but a few on on prepared gesso board. The prices are shown in each photo. Added to the price will be shipping charges ($10-18 size/weight dependent) and 6% tax will be added to Pennsylvania residents.




If interested, please email me with the name of the painting (or the bird in the painting!) and your method of payment. I accept PayPal and cashier's checks. I will reply with the exact total due. You may reach me by email: pat.dolan.artist@gmail.com

No comments: