Monday, May 07, 2018

I Have a New Website!


Available on my new website, (link) my original images printed on canvas, paper, fabric, metal and more! And it allows the buyer to select the size and material of each print, pillow, notebook, or phone case. Remember to click on a photo to see it enlarged.


These are some of the images I captured off the website. They will give you an idea of what is available from me and other artists on the Fine Art America website.


So if anyone has wanted a painting of mine, but wanted a smaller or larger image of that work, here is an opportunity to create something, using my work, but to your specifications. I hope this makes it easier for anyone to purchase something I have created - but just the way they want it for their own home and use.

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for improvements!

No comments: