Wednesday, May 09, 2018

New Website! Plus Another Mixed Media Cat Portrait


Today's project is Melissa's Cat, a 12"w x 9"h mixed media painting - begun on smooth Fluid Cold Press paper in watercolor and completed in Prismacolor colored pencils.

Meanwhile, I've finally got all the mysterious computer language sorted out so that my web address actually works, and takes you directly to my Fine Arts America webpages. The official web addy is: pat-dolan-artist.com


The link takes you to where my art is exhibited. I'm not sure why I shouldn't use the pixels address - they're the same place. O well. That's computereze for you. While I've used computers for almost 40 years, I'm not into the languages they use! I suspect I could create a separate page at the pat-dolan-artist.com site - if I knew how to create a web page. This way, it's all set up by Fine Arts America.



No comments: